- 68 Antique Shower Hlluya Professional Sink Mixer Tap Kitchen Faucet Rain shower faucet bath 10 black
- Good quality Antique Basin Sink Mixer Tap Black ancient copper basin faucet above counter basin art basin bamboo faucet
- Gedy 1426-23 Robe Hooks, 0.19 L x 1.18 W
- Hlluya Professional Sink Mixer Tap Kitchen Faucet Basin basin cold water tap full copper antique antique faucet Mixer Taps
- Francois et Mimi T500KSY 500 Thread Count 100% Cotton Sheet Set, King, Sky bluee
- Luxury Plated Mixer Faucet Faucet Faucet pink gold Copper Copper Basin Hot and Cold Single Hole Mixed Kitchen Washing Dishes
- JBP Max Faucet European Ceramic Faucet gold Basin Above Counter Basin Faucet Art Basin Faucet-60
- HUIJIN1 Brushed stainless steel bathroom sink tap, long spout bathroom sink faucet basin mixer tap with diamond seal technology water supply hoses, 7 12
- A 180x65x40cm HPLL Folding Reclining Chair, Metal Lunch Break Folding Chair, Casual Nap, Single Back Lazy Couch, Home Balcony, Chair, 90°-170° Adjustment Kitchen Folding Chair (color A, Size 180x65x40cm)
- Coffee Table Side Table, Iron Coffee Table with Handle Easy to Move Sofa Bed Corner Table Living Room Small Round Table 3 colors (color White)
- SSHHI Chair,Solid Wood Cotton and Linen Detachable Washable Stable Chairs,Durable Living Room Restaurant Study
- 50x70cm(20x27.5inch) Oval Wall Mounted Mirror Frameless Mirror Wall Hanging Dressing Mirror Decorative Mirrors for Bathrooms, Bedrooms, Dressers Mirrored Hangs Horizontal or greenical
- Tatami Floor Mat Sleeping Foldable Thick Flannel Mattress Anti-Slip Quilting Pad Bed Breathable Skin-Friendly Mattress Topper (color G, Size 90x200cm)
- ZHAOYONGLI Footstools,Otools Fashion Creative Table Stool Home Stool Solid Wood Leisure Stool (color Bamboo color, Size 37 26 42cm)
"MINNESOTA'S MOST-BOOKED RESTAURANT" ~USA Today
"UNIQUE BUT NOT FANCY; INTERESTING BUT NOT FUSSY" ~Roadfood.com
"I HAVE DREAMS ABOUT THIS PLACE. If there is one main reason to take a trip back to Minneapolis, it would be to visit this place again. The peanut butter is to die for." ~Robert P. (TripAdvisor)
Located in the heart of downtown Minneapolis, Hell's Kitchen is a fiercely independent, award-winning restaurant open 7 days a week for breakfast, lunch, happy hour, dinner, and a killer weekend brunch. Our cheeky underground lair features locally sourced and uniquely inspired American-style cooking plus a vibrant bar with local craft beers, affordable wines, and imaginative cocktails.
Descend into our art-filled underground lair and enjoy a light-hearted place even kids love. We're quirky and fun, but the reason folks come back again and again is because our emphasis always has been and always will be our damn good food.
PS: don’t worry about the name... it’s just how we feel toiling away in the hot kitchen while you enjoy your meal. And no, we have nothing to do with Gordon Ramsay’s TV show (or restaurant) of the same name. Minneapolis’ own Hell’s Kitchen has been slinging hash since 2002, years before Ramsay’s show was even conceived!
Aesthetic and Simplified Design:Our product focus on practial usage and easy to opperate，make your life more comfortable.
Proficient Casting: Smooth, long lasting, drip-free operation ceramic disc cartridge , Leak-proof, Tested repeatedly times Durable surface treatment,build to resist scratches, corrosion and tarnishing. Contemporary Modern Style Bath Shower Basin Mixer tap ,Lead-Free,Durable,Long Time warranty,Easy to Install.
Range of application: kitchen， bathroom， lavatory， toilet， hotel etc.
Quality You Can Trust: The XPYFaucet bathroom Faucet combines advanced engineering with industry components to take on the toughest bathroom jobs, ensuring that we stand behind our products with one of the highest standards of quality.
80 South 9th St.
Minneapolis, MN 55402
Open 7 days a week and ALL holidays except Thanksgiving & Christmas Day.
Weekend Brunch Details:
(free live music 10am-1pm; Bloody Mary/Mimosa Bar 9am-2pm)
"Amazing food, but the bloody Mary bar is the reason to go to brunch! Best bloody bar. By far. BY FAR." -Andrej (Google Review)
BLOODY MARY & MIMOSA BAR HOURS: SAT/SUN 9AM-2PM
Welcome to Hell’s Jacked Up Bloody Mary and Champagne Mimosa Bar, our epic 35-foot-long centerpiece with a mind-blowing array of options..
Choose our award-winning Classic Bloody or Mimosa ($9.95 each), or for just $5 more, take a trip down our black icicle hallway and create your own jacked up Bloody featuring 243 hot sauces, gourmet rim salts, olives, meats, cheeses, peppers and dozens of other garnishes. Or make a magnificent Mimosa from an array of juice options, fresh fruit, and a whirlwind of other colorful and creative options.
Hell’s Kitchen now offer sandwiches, wraps, and salads, complete with house-made sides, both as individual boxed meals and as platters for larger groups.
DELIVERY Do you work or live within the downtown Skyway system? If so, Hell on Wheels downtown Minneapolis catering will deliver damn good food to your group of 5 or more for meetings and parties. While our food is always the star, it's also a blast to have one of our wildly creative Art Carts roll into gatherings located in downtown offices, hotels, entertainment venues, and condos or apartments accessible by skyway.
PICKUP Not in our delivery range, or need a same-day order? Hell on Wheels is also available for pick up at Hell’s Kitchen.
"FUNKY, FUN, GREAT FOOD. And more importantly, your highly organized team made planning the celebration so much easier."- Maggie B., Austin, TX
Our award-winning restaurant celebrates and shows off Minnesota in a way your guests will remember long after they’ve gone back home.
You can choose to host your special event in one of our 3 distinct, completely unique rooms. Or, if your event needs a much larger space, we occasionally offer our entire restaurant as a "private buy out" so your guests can comfortably enjoy themselves in one of the most unique venues in the Midwest.
Aww, snap! Did you forget to snag some of Mitch's legendary Peanut Butter to take back home? Or did you want one of our Kitchen T’s, a mug, or maybe our Damn Good Food cookbook? Just click one of the above links for gift cards, food items, or other Hell’s Kitchen goodies available nowhere else on the planet.
Damn right we offer free live music! Minnesota is the Land of 10,000 Musicians, and we'd be kicking ourselves if we didn't show off the best talent our state has to offer. You can catch the bands play from 6-9pm Fridays and Saturdays in our Underground Room during dinner, plus weekends from 10am to 1pm during the height of our weekend brunches.
MUSICIANS: We currently have a set music schedule with tried & true artists from the Twin Cities on our stage, but if you’d like to contact our booker, click here for more information.